CM486 Bass Trap / Broadband Absorber
The CM486 Broadband Absorber will help reduce sound decay times, increase clarity and help you to achieve a flat sound response within a room by reducing interfering audio frequency build up and interfering reflections that occour from room reverberation. With it's open back frame design and in-built air gap, for increased lower frequency absorption, the CM486 is the ideal solution for acoustic treatment in professional studio's, theatres, and environments where accurate listening and sound representation is important.
- W 624mm x H 1224mm x D 125mm
- Open back frame design
- Available in CNC'd MDF, FR MDF, and ISPM15 56/30 HT compliant softwood frame options
- Uses Camira fabric, acoustically transparent and perfect for acoustic applications,
select from a variety of colours
- Tested in UKAS accredited acoustics laboratories to BS EN ISO 354:2003 and to manufacturers recommended wall mounting methods, proven to out perform foam alternatives on the market
- Fabric fire retardant conforming to BS 476 Part 7 Class 1, BS EN 1021 - 1:2006 British safety standards.
- Absorbent material classified as Euroclass A1 to BS EN 13505-1, non-combustible to BS 476:Part 4:1970 (1984) and, Class 1 Surface Spread of Flame to BS 476:Part 7:1997 and Class ‘O’.
- Absorbent material uses ECOSE® Technology.
- Absorbtion down to 80hz in addition to the mid and high frequencies
- Easily hung on to any wall just like a picture frame
- Can be mounted in room corners
- 1 inch In-built air gap even when hung flush to any wall for increased low frequency absorption
- Optional ceiling cloud functionality, please contact us to request this prior to ordering
- Optional side absorption functionality (side vents), please specify when ordering
Please contact us to discuss options and ordering.